It’s actually cheaper than the POCO X3 NFC was at launch, putting the POCO X3 Pro in an insanely competitive position. The POCO X3 NFC made waves in the latter half of 2020 when it offered something that much of the competition could not — powerful mid-range specs and a 120Hz display all at a low price. In Europe, you could pick it up for around €200 at launch, and I have personally recommended it to a number of friends after I spent some time with the device. The Snapdragon 732G that powered it was found in much more expensive mid-range smartphones like the Google Pixel 4a. Just when you thought POCO couldn’t do it again, the POCO X3 Pro is launched, and it aims to do everything that its predecessor could do – with a whole lot more on top. The most interesting thing about the Poco X3 Pro is its Qualcomm Snpadragon 860 SoC.
- You’ll also get all the Google Pixel wallpapers on your device.
- The Poco X3 Pro can take nice photos, better ones than the Microsoft Surface Duo (original cost $1400 / about £1,075), which we tried recently.
- And the side-mounted fingerprint scanner – which doubles-up as the power button – is well placed for rapid login.
- A heavy, rough device will both hurt your hand and make your device look bad.
- The new update for the POCO X3 Pro brings a number of performance and security improvements.
So, you should ensure to backup all important data on the phone- like contacts, messages, app data, etc. It is very necessary, to avoid loss of data after flashing. After you complete the bootloader unlocking process, you can proceed and install custom recovery on the site. Now, here comes the main step, unlocking the stock firmware bootloader. After you complete the above steps, proceed to unlock the bootloader of the device.
- The fingerprint reader is on the side and it’s as snappy and reliable as we’d want it to be.
- The phone is build with Front glass (Gorilla Glass 6), plastic back.
- The Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G and Poco X3 Pro are both mid-range smartphones offered by Xiaomi.
- On the downside, the screen is a little underwhelming and the cameras are just average.
You’ll also get all the Google Pixel wallpapers on your device. Also, the launcher that comes with this ROM is Google Pixel’s launcher. This ROM further goes on to support boot animation and sounds. It is simply the best Android Pie custom ROM to offer you a Pixel-like experience on any rooted smartphone. One of the reasons why Xiaomi mobiles have so many custom rom is that they officially allow it.
The software doesn’t quite connect in this format – we’ve had notification problems which irk – while the sheer physical size and weight mean other devices may hold added appeal. This sub-flagship is all about longevity from its big battery.